On-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Copy-Writing.
High quality digital content designed for websites to target search engines.
Potential clients need to easily reach you online – not the competition – and Search Engine Optimisation plays a key role.
Having an online footprint that you control and manage is a crucial aspect of your digital advantage.
Without a strong digital content strategy integrated with your SEO, valuable traffic seeking your products and services could be heading the wrong way.
Despite your best intentions and investment in a website and advertising campaign, your products, skills and services may not have the visibility you’d like.
Panda and Penguin, Google’s animal-themed algorithm changes over the past few years have meant link farming and badly written duplicate copy hidden in the back-end of sites can be a liability for a site’s rankings.
Another algorithm, Hummingbird, is aimed at being more precise, responding more quickly to search queries and is a key aspect of current on-page search engine optimisation.
A major element of Hummingbird is the focus on being more user-friendly, targeting semantic search to address the intent of the query rather than the exact wording.
As a result, the emphasis on regimented keyword phrases has changed to unique, informative copy targeting the searchers intent.
I write copy that is:
- Aimed at search engines to reach your target market.
- Uses the latest SEO practice and technology.
- Combines high quality text with keywords and phrases that work.
- Focuses on turning browsers into customers
With over 90% of online searches in New Zealand and approximately 70% of global searches using Google, any website that isn’t designed to be easily accessed by the search giant could find itself lost in cyberspace.
Our speciality is applying on-page organic optimisation that focuses on a high quality, long-term improvement in search engine visibility.
A typical SEO copy-writing project will involve:
- An initial consultation to discuss your target market, competitors, project scope, budget and expectations.
- Once we agree to proceed, we start with keyword research for each page of the site.
- You are then provided with a draft of website copy based around keywords and site goals.
- Following your approval, copy is finalised and you are provided with a word document for your site administrator to load.
- The final document will also include a list of all keywords, meta data and additional recommendations for improving site visibility, function and a basic link strategy.
Any questions about your potential project? Contact me for an obligation free consultation.